Terms and Conditions
This website is for your own personal non-commercial use only.
Disclaimer and Privacy Statement
Changes to this Website
We may discontinue or change any content, service, function or feature of the website at any time with or without notice.
You may need to register in order to access certain areas of the website.
When you register, you will be asked to enter your valid email address and a password.
You must not disclose your login details to anyone and allow anyone else to use them. You are responsible for the security of your login details.
Proper Use of This Website
You may use the website for lawful purposes only and may use the website only in ways consistent with the law.
You agree that you will not:
- Use the website in any way that breaches any applicable local, national, federal or international law or regulation;
- Copy, use, disclose or distribute any information obtained from the website, whether directly or through third parties, without our consent;
- Use, disclose or distribute any data obtained in violation of these terms;
- Violate the intellectual property rights of others, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights;
- Violate our intellectual property or other rights, including, without limitation, copying or distributing our materials or copying or distributing our technology, unless it is released under open source licenses; using the word Coinpare or our logos in any business name, email, or URL, without our consent;
- Imply or state that you are affiliated with or endorsed by Coinpare without our express consent;
- Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/resell access to the website or related data;
- Act in an unlawful or unprofessional manner in connection with the website, including being dishonest, abusive or discriminatory;
- Post inaccurate, defamatory obscene, shocking, hateful, threatening or otherwise inappropriate content or airing personal grievances or disputes;
- Harass, abuse or harm another person;
- Send or post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes" or any form of solicitation unauthorized by us;
- Disclose information that you do not have the consent to disclose (such as confidential information of others);
- Post anything that contains software viruses, worms, or any other harmful code;
- Develop, support or use software, devices, scripts, robots, or any other means or processes (including crawlers, browser plugins and add-ons, or any other technology or manual work) to scrape the website or otherwise copy data from the website;
- Bypass or circumvent any access controls or website use limits;
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the website or any related technology that is not open source;
- Monitor the website's availability, performance or functionality for any competitive purpose;
- Engage in "framing", "mirroring", or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the website;
- Access the website except through the interfaces expressly provided by us, such as mobile applications (if any) and coinpare.io;
- Override any security feature of the website;
- Use the website in any manner not permitted by these Terms; and/or
- Interfere with the operation of, or place an unreasonable load on, the website (e.g., spam, denial of service attack, viruses).
We and our suppliers reserve all rights under intellectual property law in the website.
Information, data, white papers and other materials concerning a particular token sale, including trademarks, logos, brand names are intellectual property of their respective owners (of the organizers of the token sale).
You may not reproduce, reprint, publish, or otherwise exploit our or our suppliers' content or technology on the website without our express prior written consent.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions
We may change the Terms and Conditions at any time. You can review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions by clicking on the website's "Terms and Conditions" link. If you continue to use this website after we make changes to the Terms and Conditions, you are signifying your acceptance of the new terms. You are responsible for checking these terms periodically for any changes.
Electronic Delivery Statement and Your Consent
You agree that we may provide to you notices and other information concerning token sales or this website electronically, including notice to any email address that you may provide.
Content That You Supply
We may allow you to supply content for the website or its functions that can be accessed and viewed by others (e.g. comments). You agree not to post any content that violates these Terms and Conditions or the applicable law. Content that violates applicable rules may be removed.
If you post any content on the public area of the website, you grant us the perpetual sublicensable right and license to use, copy, display, perform, distribute, modify, adapt, abridge, exploit, and promote this content in any way and in any commercial or non-commercial medium or form without charge.
No Duty to Monitor
You agree that we are not liable for content that is provided by others. We have no duty to screen content that you may supply or post, but we have the right to refuse to post or to edit submitted content. We reserve the right to remove any content for any reason at any time.
Third Party websites and Advertisers
We may include on the website links to third party websites and third party content and information. You agree that we are not responsible or liable for any content or other materials of third parties or on third party sites. You also agree that we are not responsible for content supplied by our advertisers. We are also not responsible for any transactions or dealings between you and any third party or any advertiser. You agree that we are not responsible for any claim or loss due to a third party site or any advertiser.
Disclaimer of Warranties
We provide this website, its services and content "AS IS." We and our suppliers make no express warranties or guarantees about this website. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE AND OUR SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY THAT THE SITE, ITS SERVICES, CONTENT AND INFORMATION ARE OR WILL BE MERCHANTABLE, OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, ACCURATE, TIMELY, FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NEED, OR NON-INFRINGING. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVICES, CONTENT AND INFORMATION WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, IS ERROR-FREE, RELIABLE, OR WILL OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY UNAVAILABILITY OR INOPERABILITY OF THE SITE, ITS SERVICES, CONTENT AND INFORMATION PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS, TECHNICAL MALFUNCTION, COMPUTER ERROR, CORRUPTION OR LOSS OF INFORMATION, OR OTHER INJURY, DAMAGE OR DISRUPTION OF ANY KIND BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL. IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, EVEN IF SUCH DAMAGES ARE FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF. OUR CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU, FROM ALL CAUSES OF ACTION AND ALL THEORIES OF LIABILITY, WILL BE LIMITED TO AND WILL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF US$50 IN AGGREGATE.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless us, our respective owners, employees, contractors, officers, directors, and agents from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney's fees, that arise from your use or misuse of this website. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.
Choice of Law and Location for Resolving Disputes
You agree that the laws of Panama govern these Terms and Conditions, its subject matter, your use of the website, and any claim or dispute that you may have against us, without regard to its conflict of laws rules.
You further agree that any disputes or claims that you may have against us will be resolved by a court located in Panama, and you agree and submit to the exercise of personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating any such claim or action. BY AGREEING TO THESE Terms and Conditions, YOU ARE: (1) WAIVING CLAIMS THAT YOU MIGHT OTHERWISE HAVE AGAINST US BASED ON THE LAWS OF OTHER JURISDICTIONS, INCLUDING YOUR OWN; (2) IRREVOCABLY CONSENTING TO THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OF, AND VENUE IN, THE COURTS IN PANAMA OVER ANY DISPUTES OR CLAIMS YOU HAVE WITH US; AND (3) SUBMITTING YOURSELF TO THE PERSONAL JURISDICTION OF SUCH COURTS FOR THE PURPOSE OF RESOLVING ANY SUCH DISPUTES OR CLAIMS.
Severability and Integration
We may transfer, assign, sublicense or pledge this agreement and the website, in whole or in part, to any person (but without your consent).
You may not assign, sublicense or otherwise transfer in any manner any of your rights or obligations under this agreement.
We reserve the right to terminate your use of this website if you violate the Terms and Conditions or for any other reason in our discretion.
Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on this website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send us a notification of claimed copyright infringement, which must include the following:
- a physical or electronic signature of the owner (or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner) of the copyright that is allegedly infringed;
- specific identification of each copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- a description of where the material believed to be infringed is located (please be as detailed as possible and provide a URL to help us locate the material you are reporting);
- contact information for the complaining party, such as a complete name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the work(s) in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Submitting an ICO
When submitting your project, you agree that you are legally allowed to represent the project. In addition, you are above the age of 18, have provided accurate information, and you are not using any other identity but yours. It is your responsibility to keep the confidentiality of your account and password.
We reserve the right to terminate accounts, remove or edit content in our sole discretion.
Coinpare offers various services with promotional, rating, review, and analysis benefits. We cannot guarantee the final results of any promotional campaign or the final results of a review, rating, audit, or analysis.
Once a review or analysis has been completed and paid for, it is the intellectual property of Coinpare. While everyone is encouraged to share our reviews, the credit must be given to Coinpare with an obvious link to the project page.
Last updated: June 07, 2019